Complete and up-to-date content of our once printed manuals is now available to download from this website. To access this content simply click “Register to Download” for a one-time registration.
Technocover – Part of the Community
Helping to build lasting relationships at local levels.
Technocover are pleased to be able to serve our local community and help bring genuine benefits to it. Over many years Technocover have endeavoured to provide help and support at all levels.
Examples of Technocover's community involvement include:
- Being a major player in fund raising to build a local community hall in Dolfor, Powys, as well as aiding the refurbishment of sports and community centre facilities in Berriew, Powys.
- Contributing to Montgomeryshire Young Farmers Clubs (YFC), their Eisteddfods, Rallies and other events.
- Supporting local Community Arts and Drama Festivals and their voluntary bodies.
- Sponsoring local sports teams and local sports initiatives, including Welshpool Town Juniors Football Club, Welshpool High School Netball Team, Newtown Rugby Football Clubs under 11’s and Newtown Junior Cricket, to name but a few.
- Technocover looks to get involved in and support local community events and initiatives on a continual basis and provides support for various company selected charities and fundraising activities, currently WaterAid, Macmillan Cancer Support and Hope House. We are proud of what we have achieved so far over the years and look forward to a bright future as a key part of the community.